Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One Last Post!

Reminder for tomorrow's field trip to the farm:
Don't forget to send your child with a lunch and drink (preferably in disposable containers) and comfortable walking shoes.  I also told the class they could bring a hat and sunglasses if they wanted!  Please apply sunscreen in the morning as well.
Chaperones: Bring a lunch and drink for yourself and arrive to school at 8:30 or earlier!



Dear Families,
I would like to thank you all for a fantastic year!  I have enjoyed getting to know your families and children throughout the year, and it has been a blast!  Our class has worked hard and learned so much this year.  They get along great with each other and work well in groups.  I have been able to plan extra fun activities this year because of the way our class works together.  We also have a class of great problem solvers and critical thinkers.  Even though I am very sad to see everyone go, I know our class is ready for first grade!  I hope you all have a great summer and I'm sure I will see you in the fall!
Sincerely,
Emily Skeels :)

CONGRATULATIONS ON A GREAT YEAR, CLASS OF 2023!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment