Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday, December 20, 2013

Good morning, families!  I hope that everyone is staying safe in these icy conditions.  I am bummed that we are missing our fun activities that we had planned for today, but we will do them on the Monday that students return to school (including opening all our candy canes from the stockings!).  

I have a couple of videos to share with you.  The first one is my first attempt at making an imovie.  This is from the day that Santa visited kindergarten!

The second video is of the holiday sing yesterday.  A special thanks to Kevin Schmitz who recorded and posted it!

I hope you all have a very safe and happy holiday with your friends  and families.  If I don't see you over break, I will see you all next year in 2014!!!


Holiday Sing Playlist (all grades): 
***Kindergarten is video #7!***

No comments:

Post a Comment